7.15.2009

Up


Up, originally uploaded by JohnAgustin.

Thank you for the adventures,
now go have an adventure of your own.

Its just hella funny the way im going to put this... but everything is coming together yes, and i'm enjoying work, zeta, my reincarnated school, and everything, but then i just realized, its been forever since i went dancing... and dammmmm... wowww... just, i forgot how it felt. pun intended, both mentally, and yea literally, to get down on the dance floor with someone. that was so much fun, so to my short lived partner, thanks, i almost forgot how it felt :) and yea i know i'm lame writing this. but guess what, the amount of time it took me to actually get out there and dance? that was more lame... let me go stick my head down a hole :)

-justinelement

No comments:

Post a Comment